Sunday, March 15, 2009

Animatic for Project 1 (and a small rant about my deep hatred of video formats)

I figured instead of screwing around trying to put up frames and frames of my storyboard that a Flash animatic might be easier. Note that it is the first version and some tweaking needs to be done, particularly at the end where they're all cheering (that part isn't so clear yet)

Also I apologise for using Quicktime format, I realise this greatly increases file size for web but after screwing around with Flash trying to get it into a nice exportable FLV with a media bar, then attempting some conversion using Adobe's lovely new media encoder, and doing so unsuccessfully thanks to a plethora of errors, I gave up and you get 16mb of glory. It's either this or no media bar for now. If I actually manage to work out what the hell is going wrong, I'll put up a nice small FLV.
Enjoy! >.>

PS. Turns out blogger doesn't like the audio to my upload, it probably thought a really neat way of dealing with file size would be to JUST STRIP THE AUDIO COMPLETELY WITHOUT TELLING ME. Good going *golf clap*.

I give up.. see the .swf here. Or see a small soundless version below.

No comments:

Post a Comment