Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 mins done!

Ugh. Been up to 2 mins for a while now but I've been going back and filling in some gaps. So far I'm limited by my ability to do incredibly repetitive tasks, like dressing each of the walking models. Doing the first lot walking along the train station was ok but now... Have to do other angles for standing around the Superhero when he lands. Ugh. Considering just doing plain static cutouts until I actually get the whole thig blocked out, ones that would be good enough if I ran out of time. Realistically though, the crowds are the most difficult part of this project due to the sheer number of people, but the 30 second fight scene shouldn't be *too bad* given I'll be templating from a fight in a game. Just a matter of copying the animations!

Link will be provided whenever I can be bothered uploading >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment